Another week, another list of favourites.
- Psycle London. I tried their Barre class this week, and BOY, what a class! I loved the clean setting (light all around the room). The last 10 minutes of intensity were the most rewarding, and instructorRita was an absolute delight.
- Movie Nights. I can’t remember the last time I watched as many movies as I did in the past few weeks. It was blissful, relaxing, and makes for affordable date nights. We’re approaching the Fall season, and with it, all the cozy vibes in the world. Movie recommendations are welcome; you’ll know where to find me.
- Face masks. Weekly face mask? Big fan! I usually opt for either my tried and trusted Homemade Matcha Mask or the Cattier Paris Clay Mask ( which has been a favourite for years).
- Notebooks. I’m currently going through a significant life shift, and writing things down to think them through is crucial. I don’t stray from Leuchtturm1917 dotted notebooks, perhaps because I’m German or maybe because I’m a bit extra.
- Beetroot, ginger and apple juice. I’m back so cycle synching (should I write a post about this?) and this combo is an absolute winner during your menstrual phase.
- Herbal Teas. It may seem a bit random, but they’ve become my bedtime ritual, and I’m not willing to compromise. I might have mentioned Clipper Detox Tea before. It’s still the best and remains my favourite, just like me 😉