Let’s try something new.
I’m a browser of many things. I tend to find myself down some weird and wonderful rabbit holes. But above all else, I like a routine. So how about every Sunday, I give you a summary of things I’ve found and liked this week. You in?!
- Yoga Nidra. I’m not a fan of Yoga (I know, I know ….I can hear the sighs). Mindfulness, however, and practicing intentional stillness ….heeeeeey. For the past few months, I’ve been in a place of self-development, and trying Yoga Nidra has offered the space for self-acceptance and self-reflection that I didn’t know I needed. I did a class at Frame but there is loads of Yoga Nidra content online.
- Supplements.* I’ve used and loved The Nue Co. supplements for the past year and have just recently joined their ambassador program. This essentially allows me to review their products on a monthly basis and tell you about the ones I absolutely loved. This is what I call a win-win situation. If you want to join me for the journey, feel free to use my discount code (TNCTHEWASTEDBLOG) for 20% off your first purchase. You’re welcome.
- Breakfast. Recently, I was introduced to a new breakfast place called Franz & Evans. It’s a quick and tasty spot located in the heart of Shoreditch. It’s not worth traveling to, but it’s satisfying if you’re in the area, if you know what I mean.
- Podcast. I’m on a full-on journey to acquire more financial income and learn about additional money management techniques. This Diary of a CEO episode got me hooked. It should be taken with a grain of salt, but there are definitely lots of thought starters and actionable advice in here.
- Working on Sundays. Working on Sundays might seem counterintuitive to anyone trying to introduce more relaxation into their lives. I, too, am tired all the time, but spending a consistent day a week working on things I am passionate about gives me energy and helps me learn new things that drive me forward. Having a day to work towards selfish goals is my actual definition of bliss and not to be compromised on.
*Tiny disclaimer: This post uses affiliate links. They help me sustain this blogging adventure and allow me to try new things that I can tell you about. My promise to you is that I’ll never endorse things I don’t personally use, love, and stand behind. So be assured, if I’m mentioning it, you’ll see me with it on my offline days. That’s all.