Toxic free, anti-bacterial, eco-friendly,… how many adjectives do we need to be convinced?
I’m obsessed with this recipe because it is simple, easy to make and effective.
Here is what you need
- ½ cup of distilled vinegar
- 5 drops sweet orange essential oil
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- 2 cups of distilled water
- For extra antibacterial properties, add a little tea tree oil to your vinegar.
Fill everything into a spray bottle, done. I use reusable linen cloths I made from an old pillowcase. Goes in the washing machine after, fuss-free.