My usual work routine is quite structured and predictable so it comes as no surprise that my stay-at-home routine would be similarly structured.
- Make my bed. Not because it gives me a sense of accomplishment but a freshly made bed is the only thing that will prohibit me from laying down right after breakfast.
- 5 picture routine. I’ve been keeping track of my weeks through a weekly 5 picture routine. It helps me to distinguish the weeks and the days and gives me a daily sense of accomplishment – my version of a gratitude journal if you will.
- I get dressed every day. Passionate over-dresser right here! Wearing my fanciest dresses around the house, doing regular chores brings me immense joy and makes my flatmates laugh every single day. Definitely worth it.
- Matcha. Instead of coffee. There are only so many times I can run up and down the stairs in our apartment before my flatmates will ask me to leave the building.
- I read the news in the morning. That’s it, once a day.
- Two meals instead of 3. Because I am usually not even hungry for a third one and my wine consumption can basically be counted as an additional meal.
- Frame workout at 17:00 pm – I used to go to a Frame class twice a week and since they aren’t currently happening, I opted for their brilliant online gym class subscription which, at 10 Pounds/month, are a bargain compared to regular Frame classes. Barre and Pilates are my weapons of choice.
- I’ve enrolled in a course related to my job to keep me busy and my brain active.
- A walk a day. I use that time to call family and friends or listen to an audiobook.
- TikTok. Creating an account has brought me hours of laughter and entertainment. I prefer it over any Netflix show and it has definitely gotten me some brownie points with my younger sisters.
- All the wine. Never ever have I indulged in this much wine by my lonesome. Somehow, it always ends up with me dancing around my room until I am drenched. There’s a workout idea for you, Frame.