A caveat. I use my exes Netflix. And he’s ok with it. The sign of a good breakup.
Other than that, here are the things I willingly spend money on, on a monthly basis.
- Spotify. Because music is quite literally life.
- Audible. Since I can’t get me a man that will read to me every night, this is the next best thing. And audible won’t fall asleep on me after the second chapter. I see a future here.
- Natural Cycles. Favourite app for cycle tracking. A slightly less detailed but free (and prettier) option is Clue.
- The Nudge. If you live for London experiences, The Nudge is THE app. They update Monthly and you won’t get bored.
- iCloud. It’s painful but I have too many dancing videos that I just can’t delete.
- HBFIT.com. A personal indulgence because I love all things Hannah Bronfman.
So here you go, if you’re as nosey as me, you might have enjoyed this. And if not, ah well.