I’m such a cliche. But a cliche on a budget. I just simply cannot bring myself to spend 30 Pounds on a candle … I just can’t. Especially when it is so incredibly easy to make them yourself with exactly the scent you want. Issa no-brainer.
- Empty honeycombs or beeswax
- Cotton string
- Optional: Essential oil (I like vanilla and blood orange).
- Cut the string to size and tie a know into one end of the string.
- Heat the empty honeycomb in a small pan until its melted.
- Soak the cotton string in the wax, take it out with the pliers and let it cool off.
- Pour the remaining wax into a glass jar of your choice and place the wick in the middle of it while the wax is still liquid.
- Let it cool off, done!