I am obsessed with packing and efficiency makes me heart beat faster. Yup, if you didn’t know by now, you’re reading the blog of a control freak! But that’s really a YOU problem, if you ask me.
Aaaaaanyway, I just came back from holiday with friends in Grottaglie, Italy and naturally, I mapped out exactly what I wore. #casual
Visual representation of my essentials below. I am not interested in spending a large portion of my time worrying about my outfit, I kept it simple and that’s that.
- Loose trousers by Thought. Incredibly comfortable, especially in the evening and truly fit for any occasion.
- Jeans skirt (second hand)
- Black jeans (wore them once when it rained)
- Orange Silk shirt (I could have done without this one, I wore it but just to prove a point)
- Orange Vintage Diesel Jacket
- Red floral dress – super old, bought when 13, (I know!) I never grew after that
- Black and white maxi dress (second hand)
- Asquith sports bra and leggings – live and die by this brand! Used my everyday trainers for workouts.
- Flip Flops for two reasons: Easy to slip on and easy to store in a suitcase. Prevents a barefoot showering situation.
- Babuuk Trainers. Don’t even bother trying to do sightseeing in heels, you’ll look ridiculous, feet will hurt and you’ll have less fun and less opportunities for spontaneous detours.