Since I grew up in Germany, nude colours that would fit my skin type were basically impossible to find. So once again, coffee came to my rescue and turned all my washed-out white bras into key staples in my wardrobe.
Side note: I have since dyed all of my white clothing beige or nude, so beware, it can be addicting and might turn you into a Kardashian.
- All you need is ground coffee and white vinegar.
- Make sure the fabric is clean as oil stains will prevent the colour to spread evenly.
- Make your coffee as you normally would and simply soak your item in it. I used 3 tsp. of coffee in my french press.
- To achieve a colour similar to my bra, let it soak overnight.
- After soaking, simply wash the item with clear water and soak in white vinegar for 1 min in order to set the colour.
- I then washed my bra in the washing machine, but handwashing will also do the trick.
- Let it air dry, done. No staining!