I love hummus.I usually eat it as a dip with any sort of vegetable. So when I stumbled across this incredibly tasty hummus recipe I knew that I had to share it. I seriously have never tasted better hummus and it’s so easy to make.
Here is what you need:
- 1/2 cups of chickpeas
- 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove
- Juice of 2 oranges
- 3 Tsp. of olive oil
- 1 Tsp. of Honey
- 1 Teaspoon of curry powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Himalayan sea salt
If you don’t want to use canned chickpeas, buy dried chickpeas and let
them soak in water over night and then cook them for about 10 minutes.
- Zest half of the lemonn, squeeze the garlic and fry both in a pan using olive oil until it’s almost crispy.
- Add the curry powder and the orange juice and salt and let it simmer for 3 minutes.
- Put the Chickpeas in a blender and add the ingredients from the pan, done.